It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:40 am

• Forum
    Topics
  • Unread posts CANADA - Welcome to David Campus Forum - IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER and LOGGED IN To see Many of the Videos and other FEATURES of this FORUM.
    ►LOG IN◄
    ►BECOME A MEMBER◄

Subforum: DavidCampus Forum's
    11 Topics
    12 Posts
    Last post by Joseph Earle View the latest post
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm
  • Unread posts Ambassador Pages
    And this which your eyes now behold, this small beginning of twelve commonplace men, shall multiply and grow until eventually the whole earth shall be filled with the praise of my Father.
    Subforum: Ambassador Postings
    25 Topics
    36 Posts
    Last post by Paul Kemp View the latest post
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm
  • Forum locked Spiritual Family Network
    About Spiritual Family Network

This world is now quivering on the very brink of one of its most amazing and enthralling epochs of social readjustment, moral quickening, and spiritual enlightenment.

Increasing numbers of citizens out of every Nation in the world are seeking meaningful relationships and experiences with their fellows on a worldwide scale. This Network is designed to foster and encourage these friendships.

This Network will remain advertisement free and devoted to meaningful social interaction. It is the hope of this network that its members and all contactable personalities will be friendly and companionable to other members.
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts

• Unread posts The Urantia Papers - an enlarged revelation of TRUTH
    The Urantia Papers 1 to 196 Epochal Revelations Served up to this day and generation. My Father is no respecter of races or generations in that the word of truth is vouchsafed one age and withheld from another. Commit not the folly of calling that divine which is wholly human, and fail not to discern the words of truth which come not through the traditional oracles of supposed inspiration. And when the kingdom shall have come to its full fruition, be assured that the Father in heaven will not fail to visit you with an enlarged revelation of truth and an enhanced demonstration of righteousness, even as he has already bestowed upon this world him who became the prince of darkness , and then Adam, who was followed by Melchizedek, and in these days, the Son of Man. And so will my Father continue to manifest his mercy and show forth his love, even to this dark and evil world. So also will I, after my Father has invested me with all power and authority, continue to follow your fortunes and to guide in the affairs of the kingdom by the presence of my spirit, who shall shortly be poured out upon all flesh. Even though I shall thus be present with you in spirit, I also promise that I will sometime return to this world, where I have lived this life in the flesh and achieved the experience of simultaneously revealing God to man and leading man to God.
    201 Topics
    204 Posts
    Last post by jcraigm View the latest post
    Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 am
  • Unread posts Links to Online Urantia Book Study Aids + WEBSITE LISTINGS Previews & LINKS
    Post Links to Online Urantia Books as well as Study & Teaching Aids - VIEW and VISIT the many Web Site Presentations of a NEW & EPOCHAL Revelation of GOD serving the CITIZENS of this world living in this day and generation.

My Father is no respecter of races or generations in that the word of truth is vouchsafed one age and withheld from another. Commit not the folly of calling that divine which is wholly human, and fail not to discern the words of truth which come not through the traditional oracles of supposed inspiration.
    26 Topics
    26 Posts
    Last post by juliox View the latest post
    Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:15 am
  • Unread posts Urantia Broadcast - World News Forum
    Unless a free people are educated -- taught to think intelligently and plan wisely -- freedom usually does more harm than good. This forum is to help establish Cosmic insight interpreted in terms of planetary facts, needs, and goals. Help the worlds citizens to be informed by posting current information on World Events.
    Subforums: Occupy the World, Occupy the Future Resource Guide, PHOTO NEWS - World News in Pictures
    401 Topics
    738 Posts
    Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 am
  • Unread posts Discussions on Revelation Papers
    This Forum is for posting and discussing all that inspires you through the study of epochal revelation and personal spiritual insights - Public

Contains a Private Student Sub-Forum - Students of a Divine Revelation only. The password for this Subform is the name of the human hero of the 1st Epochal Revelation on Urantia A_ _ _ _ _
    Subforum: Students of the 5th Epochal Revelation
    31 Topics
    35 Posts
    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:35 am
  • Unread posts IRELAND - The Strange Preacher
    Luke 9: 49 - 51 talks about a Strange Preacher, a fellow that preached the gospel without sanction of the official or original teachers i.e.: the Apostles or the Master. He was so inspired by the gospel that he took it upon himself to go out and preach the good news. When John saw this he spoke with Jesus and wanted him censured but Jesus forbade such action, declaring that 'he that is not against us, is for us.' Thus I model myself after the Strange Preacher.

I want to teach the gospel as I see it, without the constraints of tradition. However, I should make clear, I'm not personally opposed to any tradition. Strange Preacher Ministries recognises that while we all walk different religious paths we are one spiritual family and so seek to promote that sense of spiritual family by offering a forum whereby we can share the spiritual riches of our respective traditions
    View my complete profile
    8 Topics
    8 Posts
    Last post by The Strange Preacher View the latest post
    Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm
  • Unread posts AFRICA - Spreading The Light Of The New Message Of Christ Michael
    The time is ripe to witness the figurative resurrection of the human Jesus from his burial tomb amidst the theological traditions and the religious dogmas of nineteen centuries. Jesus of Nazareth must not be longer sacrificed to even the splendid concept of the glorified Christ. What a transcendent service if, through this revelation, the Son of Man should be recovered from the tomb of traditional theology and be presented as the living Jesus to the church that bears his name, and to all other religions! Surely the Christian fellowship of believers will not hesitate to make such adjustments of faith and of practices of living as will enable it to "follow after" the Master in the demonstration of his real life of religious devotion to the doing of his Father's will and of consecration to the unselfish service of man.
    4 Topics
    4 Posts
    Last post by Abegunde Julius Taiwo View the latest post
    Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm
  • Unread posts UNITED STATES - Pato Banton Words of Christ I II III
    Pato Banton Words of Christ I II & III A wonderful way to hear the Masters voice and learn of his teachings.
    7 Topics
    10 Posts
    Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:46 pm
  • Forum locked BRAZIL - Cosmic Culture
    Mortal man is passing through a great age of expanding horizons and enlarging concepts on Urantia, and his cosmic philosophy must accelerate in evolution to keep pace with the expansion of the intellectual arena of human thought. As the cosmic consciousness of mortal man expands, he perceives the interrelatedness of all that he finds in his material science, intellectual philosophy, and spiritual insight
    Moderator: Marcos Campos
    35 Topics
    42 Posts
    Last post by Marcos Campos View the latest post
    Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 am
  • Unread posts INDIA - Rajan C Mathew-Urantia India
    Welcome to the First Indian Website dedicated to the Urantia Book. "Sin is not hereditary, God is not vengeful, and the "devil" has no power to enter your mind or corrupt your soul. Most evil and suffering comes about accidentally, from mistakes of past generations, or from your own wrong choosing. You have the God-given power to improve your life and make the best of your situation." What will you normally do when suddenly and surprisingly you find some great treasure ? Either you yell out to the world about it or keep it as a secret to yourself.
    14 Topics
    14 Posts
    Last post by Rajan C Mathew View the latest post
    Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 am
  • Unread posts Revelation Outreach Services
    This forum is for cheering on the various service ministries by the revelations newly inspired brotherhood of all mankind.
    Subforums: Urantia Book Index of Introductions, Our Favorite Revelation Quotes, The Evolution of Representative Government, True Representative Government, The Afghanistan National Family, The American National Family, The Canadian National Family, The French National Family, The German National Family, The Pakistan National Family, The Russian National Family, Urantia Outreach Ministries Women’s Corps, EVENTS CALENDAR
    86 Topics
    92 Posts
    Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:49 am
  • Unread posts Link UP
    Connect all social media with fellow members, web pages, important information, new event announcements, facebook info, YouTube info, Causes info, Blog addresses, Messenger info, WordPress info, etc., etc., etc., POST YOUR LINKS IN THIS FORUM!
    6 Topics
    6 Posts
    Last post by admin View the latest post
    Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:09 am
  • Unread posts UNITED STATES - Spiritual Messiah Ministries
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works ‘sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    John 14:18-21 KJV
    Moderator: Rev. Dr. Red
    Subforum: SMM UBS Study Forum
    34 Topics
    39 Posts
    Last post by Rev. Dr. Red View the latest post
    Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 am
  • Unread posts UNITED STATES - World Destiny
    Ernest Moyer WORLD DESTINY Forum.
    Discuss a world altered by a Divine Revelation of Truth
    8 Topics
    11 Posts
    Last post by studyabroadlife View the latest post
    Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am
  • Unread posts Revelation Galleries
    Religion must provide itself with new and up-to-date slogans. Neither democracy nor any other political panacea will take the place of spiritual progress. The domains of philosophy and art intervene between the nonreligious and the religious activities of the human self. Through art and philosophy the material-minded man is inveigled into the contemplation of the spiritual realities and universe values of eternal meanings. The high mission of any art is, by its illusions, to foreshadow a higher universe reality, to crystallize the emotions of time into the thought of eternity.
    113 Topics
    113 Posts
    Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:44 pm
  • Unread posts Inspired Writing!
    Use this Forum to post inspired writings, Poems - Inspirations - Information that may be helpful to inspire others to be sincere in the great quest to find God and become more like Him.
    16 Topics
    20 Posts
    Last post by BellaHamilton View the latest post
    Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:26 pm
  • Unread posts Because we share Life - Truth Beauty & Goodness
    But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.
    Subforums: Because we share Life, Fellowship & Friendship, Humour & Mirth
    71 Topics
    82 Posts
    Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:13 am
  • Unread posts Life on Other Worlds of Space
    Study the documented knowledge of Life on Other Worlds of Space.
    Subforum: Crop Circles - Exploring the Mystery of their Creators
    14 Topics
    17 Posts
    Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:25 am
  • Unread posts Melchizedek World
    The Melchizedek order of the Sons of God.
    Who is Machiventa Melchizedek?
    What is his Covenant with Abraham?
    What are Planetary Receivers?
    Who are these EMERGENCY Sons of God?
    Subforum: Planetary Emergency Services
    36 Topics
    39 Posts
    Last post by salonisoni1995 View the latest post
    Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:33 pm
  • Unread posts Adam & Eve - The Biologic Uplifter's of the Human Family
    37,000 years ago, a man and a women came to this world to bestow the Adamic Life Germ on the Human Family. Man being a myth maker has many and varied stories about this amazing couple. Read the Papers in this forum for the most current and accurate account of the life they lived among us and the children they left behind.
    Subforum: Adam & Eve - The Arrival of the Biologic Uplifter's of the Human Family ◄Click to ENTER►
    13 Topics
    15 Posts
    Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 am
  • Unread posts Off Topic Lounge
    This Forum is for General Discussions not related to the other Study Forums on the Board. All Posts related to "Internet Services & Offers" placed in this Forum MUST Be Placed in its SubForm Internet Services and Offers and Must NOT be placed in this Parent Form as they will NOT be Posted. Use this Forum for Post related to the following - Social Interaction - Education - Science - History , Recreation and request for assistance from other members of the Board. Discussions on Outlooks and Viewpoints.
    Subforums: Computer Tek Talk, Internet Services & Offers, Health & Medicine
    86 Topics
    88 Posts
    Last post by teveaan View the latest post
    Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:28 pm

Login  •  Register