Invitation to the Students of a Divine Revelation of Truth!

►LOG IN◄
►BECOME A MEMBER◄

Invitation to the Students of a Divine Revelation of Truth!

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 am

Open Post and Invitation to the Students of a Divine Revelation of Truth!
ImageImageImageImageImage

You are all Welcome to become members of the Private Forum – Students of a Divine Revelation of Truth.

The Password for the Forum is the missing name in this paragraph from the revelation.

67:3.8 A….. is the outstanding human hero of the Lucifer rebellion. This male descendant of Andon and Fonta was one of the one hundred who contributed life plasm to the Prince's staff, and ever since that event he had been attached to Van as his associate and human assistant. A….. elected to stand with his chief throughout the long and trying struggle. And it was an inspiring sight to behold this child of the evolutionary races standing unmoved by the sophistries of Daligastia while throughout the seven-year struggle he and his loyal associates resisted with unyielding fortitude all of the deceptive teachings of the brilliant Caligastia.

When becoming members of DavidCampus Forum please be sure to answer the poll question on the registration page asking the number of years you have been engaged in the study of the 5th Epochal Revelation, so you can be identified as a student of this work on Urantia.

Please take note that DavidCampus Forum is an outreach service to all those who dwell upon Urantia and have not yet been introduced to these latest teachings having to do with our planetary and individual origin, history and destiny. Many members of this Forum have not yet embraced these new and better teachings.

This Forum has been made Private for the following reasons.

140:3.1 Then Jesus spoke, saying: "Now that you are ambassadors of my Father's kingdom, you have thereby become a class of men separate and distinct from all other men on earth. You are not now as men among men but as the enlightened citizens of another and heavenly country among the ignorant creatures of this dark world. It is not enough that you live as you were before this hour, but henceforth must you live as those who have tasted the glories of a better life and have been sent back to earth as ambassadors of the Sovereign of that new and better world.
Of the teacher more is expected than of the pupil; of the master more is exacted than of the servant. Of the citizens of the heavenly kingdom more is required than of the citizens of the earthly rule. Some of the things which I am about to say to you may seem hard, but you have elected to represent me in the world even as I now represent the Father; and as my agents on earth you will be obligated to abide by those teachings and practices which are reflective of my ideals of mortal living on the worlds of space, and which I exemplify in my earth life of revealing the Father who is in heaven.
140:3.2 "I send you forth to proclaim liberty to the spiritual captives, joy to those in the bondage of fear, and to heal the sick in accordance with the will of my Father in heaven. When you find my children in distress, speak encouragingly to them, saying….………..

And the counsel of his further instructions should set the atmosphere for the dialogues and studies that appear in this forum.

Another reason why this Forum has been kept private is the following this counsel of our teacher.

140:3.18 "Discern the truth clearly; live the righteous life fearlessly; and so shall you be my apostles and my Father's ambassadors. You have heard it said: `If the blind lead the blind, they both shall fall into the pit.' If you would guide others into the kingdom, you must yourselves walk in the clear light of living truth.
In all the business of the kingdom I exhort you to show just judgment and keen wisdom. Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you.
140:3.19 "I warn you against false prophets who will come to you in sheep's clothing, while on the inside they are as ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree brings forth good fruit, but the corrupt tree bears evil fruit. A good tree cannot yield evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is presently hewn down and cast into the fire. In gaining an entrance into the kingdom of heaven, it is the motive that counts. My Father looks into the hearts of men and judges by their inner longings and their sincere intentions.
140:3.20 "In the great day of the kingdom judgment, many will say to me, `Did we not prophesy in your name and by your name do many wonderful works?' But I will be compelled to say to them, `I never knew you; depart from me you who are false teachers.' But every one who hears this charge and sincerely executes his commission to represent me before men even as I have represented my Father to you, shall find an abundant entrance into my service and into the kingdom of the heavenly Father."

All sincere students of the Divine Revelation of Truth served up to this day and generation are welcome here in this Forum, regardless of the differences in your outlooks and opinions regarding the new 5th Epochal Revelation of God to this day and generation.

Paul Kemp
Admin

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Return to CANADA - Welcome to David Campus Forum - IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST BE A MEMBER and LOGGED IN To see Many of the Videos and other FEATURES of this FORUM.