The birth of another eternal partnership

Post that which most inspires you from the pages of a Divine Revelation of truth served up to this day and generation by the revelatory commission of Urantia

The birth of another eternal partnership

Unread postby admin » Thu May 19, 2011 4:01 am

"This choosing of the Father's will is the spiritual finding of the spirit Father by mortal man, even though an age must pass before the creature son may actually stand in the factual presence of God on Paradise. This choosing does not so much consist in the negation of creature will – "Not my will but yours be done" – as it consists in the creature's positive affirmation: "It is my will that your will be done." And if this choice is made, sooner or later will the God-choosing son find inner union (fusion) with the indwelling God fragment, while this same perfecting son will find supreme personality satisfaction in the worship communion of the personality of man and the personality of his Maker, two personalities whose creative attributes have eternally joined in self-willed mutuality of expression – the birth of another eternal partnership of the will of man and the will of God."

111:5.6 - The Urantia Book

admin
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 27

Return to Our Favorite Revelation Quotes