Meteorite Strikes Russia Video Coverage

Unless a free people are educated -- taught to think intelligently and plan wisely -- freedom usually does more harm than good. This forum is to help establish Cosmic insight interpreted in terms of planetary facts, needs, and goals. Help the worlds citizens to be informed by posting current information on World Events.

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video Coverage

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:02 am

Image"Millions upon millions of meteorites enter the atmosphere of Urantia daily, coming in at the rate of almost two hundred miles a second. On the nonbreathing worlds the advanced races must do much to protect themselves from meteor damage by making electrical installations which operate to consume or shunt the meteors. Great danger confronts them when they venture beyond these protected zones. These worlds are also subject to disastrous electrical storms of a nature unknown on Urantia. During such times of tremendous energy fluctuation the inhabitants must take refuge in their special structures of protective insulation."

The Urantia Book

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 1 Coverage
[ flash ]

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 2 Coverage
[ flash ]

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 3 Coverage RT
[ flash ]

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 4 Coverage LiveLeak
[ flash ]

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 5 Coverage
[ flash ]

Meteorite Strikes Russia Video 5 Coverage
[ flash ]

You can find many more Videos on Alexander Zaytsev Page Below.
ImageAbout Alexander

Click here for Alexander's Website with more Videos

Hi, my name is Alexander. I'm a full stack web developer available for short and mid-term projects.
If you need an app built with Rails or Ember.js, you came to the right place.
Email: alexander@say26.com

Meteorite in Russia: all videos in one place
Feb 15

I happen to live 300kms away from Chelyabinsk, where a meteorite exploded earlier today. Here are all the videos I could find featuring the meteorite explosion.

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Return to Urantia Broadcast - World News Forum