Signs Of Change - Extreme Weather-Earth Movements-Phenomena

Unless a free people are educated -- taught to think intelligently and plan wisely -- freedom usually does more harm than good. This forum is to help establish Cosmic insight interpreted in terms of planetary facts, needs, and goals. Help the worlds citizens to be informed by posting current information on World Events.

Signs Of Change - Extreme Weather-Earth Movements-Phenomena

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue May 21, 2013 6:34 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So May 2013 Part 1
[ flash ]

Published on May 8, 2013
The weather all around this planet has gone crazy this week!
Floods, wildfires, dead fish, meteors, record breaking snow storms and so much more has taking place the past week or so. Thanks for watching here and stay safe!

*Music Used*
Audio Network - Solar Eclipse

This video only shows 70% of what has actual taking place this week. For more from this week and others in the future like my channel on Facebook.

Not everything makes these videos at the end of the week, if your looking for more events, links or you just want to share join us all here.
Thank you all for sharing with me on FB, join us here
Facebook
Thank you all for sharing!

Watch More Of This Series From The Playlist
YouTube

Thank you Julie and others at Weird Weather Group on FB for keeping up on extreme weather events.

Uptick Updates Here

I do not own any of these videos thanks to all the people who film these disasters and the news medias that report them.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 2

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 2
[ flash ]

Published on Apr 16, 2013
The series moves on for yet another week. Earthquake, landslides, massive sinkholes, record snowfall and more has taking place the past week or so..(More Below)

DeVso Music -- A Tale Of A Hero

Not everything makes these videos at the end of the week, if your looking for more events, links or you just want to share join us all here.
Facebook

YouTube

Thank you Julie and others at Weird Weather Group on FB for keeping up on extreme weather events.

Uptick Updates Here

I do not own any of these videos thanks to all the people who film these disasters and the news medias that report them.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 3

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue May 21, 2013 6:47 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 3
[ flash ]

Published on Apr 23, 2013
Powerful eartquakes, sandstorms, major flooding and fireballs falling from the sky has taking place the past week or so..
*Music Used*
Switch Trailer Music -- Castaway

Earthquake Updates
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFight...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawkkey...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

Join the discussion:
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 4

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue May 21, 2013 7:00 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So April 2013 Part 4
[ flash ]

Published on May 1, 2013
Floods, earthquakes, meteorites crashing into houses and more has taking place the past week or so.
If you think that I've missed a few events you're right. With summer getting close I don't have the time to do alot of research. I might change this series to every two week soon so I can keep giving you some great videos with lots of info and events. I'll keep you guys posted on that. Thanks for watching here and stay safe!

*Music Used*
Vlado Hudec -- Revelations

Facebook

YouTube

Uptick Updates Here

Join the discussion:
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 4

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue May 21, 2013 7:09 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So March 2013 Part 4
[ flash ]

Published on Mar 26, 2013
Warning the events of this week may be disturbing for some to watch, viewer discretion is advised. Floods, record snowfall, record low temps, record low water levels, mass fish die offs and so much more has taking place the past week or so. Please respect other peoples comments and beliefs when leaving a comment. Thanks for watching here and be safe all!

*Sorry not in HD this week, no time*

Music Used
Immediate Music - The Day Is At Hand

My channel on FB
Facebook

Facebook

YouTube

Join the discussion:
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Re: Signs Of Change - Extreme Weather-Earth Movements-Phenom

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or June 2013
[ flash ]
Published on Jun 8, 2013
The signs keep adding up and are becoming hard to ignore. Major and historic flooding, earthquakes, massive tornadoes and more has taking place the past week or so. Stay Safe and thanks for watching here!

*Music Used*
Brand X Music - The Connection

Facebook

YouTube

Uptick Updates Here

Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Re: Signs Of Change - Extreme Weather-Earth Movements-Phenom

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:04 am

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So July 2013 Part 1
[ flash ]
Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So July 2013 Part 2
[ flash ]
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Return to Urantia Broadcast - World News Forum