Ellie Goulding - I Know You Care #song4syria

Unless a free people are educated -- taught to think intelligently and plan wisely -- freedom usually does more harm than good. This forum is to help establish Cosmic insight interpreted in terms of planetary facts, needs, and goals. Help the worlds citizens to be informed by posting current information on World Events.

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:02 am

[ flash ]

Published on Sep 19, 2013 SaveTheChildrenUK
Donate to Save the Children's Syria appeal now by downloading Ellie Goulding - I Know You Care #song4syria at http://bit.ly/1euLyJ3

The civil war in Syria is now in its third year. Nearly 7,000 children have died during the conflict, more than 2 million children within Syria have been forced to leave their homes and another million children have fled the country altogether. Many are traumatised, hungry, in urgent need of shelter and protection. Children are, once again, the innocent victims of war.

Save the Children is working inside Syria and neighbouring countries to ensure that Syria's children get the food, medicines and protection they need. To donate to the Syria appeal and for more information please visit

Track provided by Ellie Goulding and Universal Music. Directed by Beeban Kidron.

Photography courtesy of: Rodrigo Abd, Louai Abo Al-Jod, Odd Andersen, Manu Brabo, Narciso Contreras, Dimitar Dilkoff, Diaa El Din, Getty Images, Hedinn Halldorsson, Mohammad Hannon, Jonathan Hyams, Daniel Leal-Olivas, Miguel Medina, Aris Messinis, Muhammed Muheisen, Tauseef Mustafa, Scott Peterson, Cesare Quinto, Thomas Rassloff, REX Features, Alessio Romenzi, Sam Tarling, Vedat Xhymshiti, Achilleas Zavaliss.
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Re: Ellie Goulding - I Know You Care #song4syria

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 am

Jackie Evancho - To Believe - The Original - HD

"Neither shall the nations learn war any more."

MELODY has Power a whole world to TRANSFORM

"One such human being could forever change the course of a whole nation, even the entire civilized world. It is literally true, "melody has power a whole world to transform." Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits. Harmony is the speech of Havona."

"But I declare to you that my Father in Paradise does rule a universe of universes by the compelling power of his love. Love is the greatest of all spirit realities. Truth is a liberating revelation, but love is the supreme relationship. And no matter what blunders your fellow men make in their world management of today, in an age to come the gospel which I declare to you will rule this very world. The ultimate goal of human progress is the reverent recognition of the fatherhood of God and the loving materialization of the brotherhood of man."

"But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that
"the summertime of a new visitation draws near."

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Return to Urantia Broadcast - World News Forum