Letter from Nadia Gill - Pakistan Urantia Book Study Group

This Forum is for Pakistani students of a Divine Revelation of Truth and the forging of international friendships.

Letter from Nadia Gill - Pakistan Urantia Book Study Group

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 am

Nadia Gill

Date 9/14-2010

Dear Paul,

It was nice talking to you over the phone. I am glad that you all will try and help the flood victims because they are in real need of support.

I am sending you a summary of my UB activities in Pakistan.

I am keeping alive the light of revelation in my arena of influence. Pakistan's UB study Group (Treasure of Life) is still very active and working hard to spread this Fifth Epochal Revelation of Truth in every corner of Pakistan. Many difficulties surround me. As you know that Pakistan is a Muslim country and lots of fundamentalists tried to trouble me many times, but my Heavenly Father is always protecting me. I am grateful that I have teachings of The Urantia Book as a sort of lifeline--and I am grateful that I am able to share it with others.

I am having a weekly a UB study group at my place or sometimes at any of the UB reader's place. We are like 17-18 serious readers of the UB study group and have regular and productive meetings. I have two more UB study groups containing 7-8 members of each study group and these groups are out stationed, they are based in the villages and they are like 600 Kilo meters far from our town. Every 2-3 months, I am visiting them. Friends from villages are not good in English - means they can't speak and read English but we are taking some translated material to help them. I wish that if I can visit them once in a month because they need UB studies a lot but it's quite expensive to go there and I can't afford that.

My Urantia Book studies are fantastic. We four UB readers go to the different places to visit people and to give them studies as they are thirsty and desire us to visit them once a week at their places. Very excited because day by day UB readers are growing and now people are inviting us to come and visit them and there they have friends and fellows who are requesting me to join my UB study group at my home but because of the bad circumstances in Pakistan, I am avoiding this and instead of their coming, I am visiting them weekly.

God Bless you,
Much Love,
In His Care,

Nadia
admin
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 27

Return to The Pakistan National Family