Harold Sherman

This Forum is for posting and discussing all that inspires you through the study of epochal revelation and personal spiritual insights - Public

Contains a Private Student Sub-Forum - Students of a Divine Revelation only. The password for this Subform is the name of the human hero of the 1st Epochal Revelation on Urantia A_ _ _ _ _

Harold Sherman

Unread postby britt » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 am

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO EMAIL ME AND GIVE ME LEADS SO I CAN GET MORE INFO>I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH TO KEEP MY BUSY FOR A WHILE!I ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE URANTIA BOOK AS WELL!THANK YOU ALL!!!

This is a letter I sent to a lady but have not heard back so I was hoping someone could help...
Hello,This might be a strange letter.I found a great many books a while back.One was his book You Live After Death Copyright1949.It was owned by a C.Frank Stone.Inside this book was an envelope with a two page letter from him to a Max Freedom Long,huna press.It is dated July 6,1949.It speaks of Harold being on the investigating committee meeting with and testing a Kuda Bux and his findings as well as talking with a man named Sir Hubert Wilkins.It is signed and has the message "(thought you'd be intrusted in contents of this letter)".I do not know any of these people.I do not know if a letter from him is of any monetary or historical value and if so who I might talk with.I was hoping you could help?
I plan on reading the book because my curiosity is peaked now.I have found many public facts about him but no one to ask questions to.
I am sorry if this is a bother to you.
Thank you so much,
Brittney
britt

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: No, I am not yet a reader of the Urantia Book
Urantia Book Study Poll: 0

Return to Discussions on Revelation Papers