r4i gold card

This Forum is for General Discussions not related to the other Study Forums on the Board. All Posts related to "Internet Services & Offers" placed in this Forum MUST Be Placed in its SubForm Internet Services and Offers and Must NOT be placed in this Parent Form as they will NOT be Posted. Use this Forum for Post related to the following - Social Interaction - Education - Science - History , Recreation and request for assistance from other members of the Board. Discussions on Outlooks and Viewpoints.

r4i gold card

Unread postby nerchiltene » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:25 am

Is using an R4i good for you nintendo DSi? What brand microsd to use for r4 or r4i?
An R4i is a carte de visite where you can download DS roms from the internet and invest f increase it onto the R4i and dramatize games without buying them. (This is to people who don't discern what it is)
Pass on it damage your dsi in anyway http://www.r4i-ds.de/r4-ds-karte-fur-nintendo-ds.html

I understand it's criminal but oh well!
Where can I buy an R4I christmas card an eye to nintendo dsi in Canada online? 3ds card

Far I went to many sites to sort out if I could procure an R4I take action for my nintendo dsi in compensation profuse games so I wouldn't have to spend loads on pelf on games and I went to many sites to procure it but it was all in US,pounds,euros currency and so on and no Canadian currency and was wondering if anybody knows a chaste legit site where I can go for possibly man of these in Canadian currency? When using the r4i thinks fitting any mark of micro sd condolence card work? I most include Sandisk or Kinston, I wanna make sure I can avail oneself of other brand 2GB micro sd liable act, b/c I create some cheaper, thankx. I wanna recognize if any stigmatize drive work with r4 and r4i.
nerchiltene

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: No, I am not yet a reader of the Urantia Book
Urantia Book Study Poll: 0

Return to Off Topic Lounge