Ernest Moyer WORLD DESTINY Forum.
Discuss a world altered by a Divine Revelation of Truth

The Last Days by Ernest Moyer

Unread postby epmoyer » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 pm

The Last Days
A Description of Cosmic Events to Unfold in the Next Six Years
A Letter addressed to Norm Duval, September 2011

Norm:

Our recent exchange of thoughts on these momentous events led me to realize that I should format a coherent description as I understand them. For several years I have studied and written about the supreme episodes immediately before us. Never before have such events faced mankind -- throughout all of its history. My eyes were opened when I recognized the Return of Jesus. I first spoke of this when I wrote a letter intended for Christian consumption in March, 2004. I then expanded on these thoughts from the Urantia Papers in May, 2005. As part of my unfolding awareness I was next introduced to the visions of Harold Sherman in 2007. Although Sherman's description was styled as science fiction it contained essential elements about the coming to this world of a Supermortal Being who could only be recognized as Jesus. Included in that description were discussions of the angels who would come with him. Next, late in 2009, I was led to revelations provided by the Chilam Balam prophecies of the Maya Indians. I was rudely awakened to the fact that those people were highly devout in their worship of a Creator God. They believed He had come down to earth in human form and then returned to His heavenly kingship. Even though they clung to primitive practices of human sacrifice, we could now understand their culture. The blood sacrifice of human beings was the most precious token they could offer to their Creator God. Their prophecy showed that in the last days two human servants would be offered in crucifixion sacrifice by the agents of the Devil. Then, early in 2010, I was led to prophecy provided by American Indians on the Divine Return. With my attitude now shaped to this Great Event I discovered that biblical prophecy in Zechariah also spoke about the crucifixion of human servants in an event that would forever alter the understanding of mankind.

Then, like a great veneer covering our psychic reactions, you showed me a stellar event that would take place on Jesus' birthday in August, 2017. I had earlier hesitated to embrace publication of this solar eclipse because of the association with astrology many would attach to it. Only because of the sequence of dates now drawing down upon us did this event loom so large in the overall picture of world destiny. The fact that it would occur on the date of Jesus birthday on August 21, and that it was centered on North America, made it even more profound. My deepest sense was that it foretold the date of the destruction of the United States.

For readers of this letter, you may see an animation of the solar eclipse that is centered on the United States, in Christian County, Kentucky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecli ... t_21,_2017

I shall now list the elements of this awesome time. By working through them you will understand what each of us must face in the next six years.

Jesus Returns (as Michael)

He appears as a Red Light that permeates the globe.

Caligastia will be released to perform his dastardly murderous work.

Two Witnesses will appear. (Along with them will appear voices of righteousness throughout the world.)

After a two-year murderous onslaught by the Devil the Two Witnesses will be crucified.

The Two Witnesses will be resurrected. This will introduce the most awesome religious awakening of mankind.

An interval or pause of two to three years will then give God's people the opportunity to flee to safety. This period will end in the nuclear destruction of the Near East and the United States.

That will be the end of our civilization.

In another two or three years the world will tumble into a new rotational mode. This event will completely destroy all remnants of the Old Civilization.

I give all citations with the URL. They are offered in double format, world-destiny.com or world-destiny.org.

The Return of Jesus as Michael:

The Great Red Light

Item #1

Stalking Wolf -- Apache Indian Chief Vision:

As he gazed out onto the landscape towards the setting Sun, the sky suddenly turned to a liquid and then turned blood-red.
As far as his eyes could see, the sky was solid red, with no variation in shadow, texture or light.
The whole of Creation seemed to have grown still, as if awaiting some unseen command. Time, place and destiny seemed to be in limbo, stilled by the bleeding sky.
He gazed for a long time at the sky, in a state of awe and terror, for the red color of the sky was like nothing he had ever seen in any sunset or sunrise.
As sunset drifted to night, the stars shone bright red, the color never leaving the sky, and everywhere the cries of fear and pain were heard.
It will become known throughout the world, for the sky in all lands will be red with the blood of the sky, day and night.
Life on the Earth as man has lived it will come to an end, and there can be no turning back, physically or spiritually.
It is then . . . that man will surely know the destruction of the Earth is at hand. It is then that the children of the Earth must run to the wild places and hide. For when the sky bleeds fire, there will be no safety in the world of man.
http://www.world-destiny.com/aminso.html

Item #2

The Hopi Indians also had their traditions of prophecy. Part of that concerned the Purifier, their word for the Creator. He comes to purify the earth. He will appear in a Red Light.

The Purifier – the Red Katchina
From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light
When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small Red Star
Then one morning in a moment we will awaken to the Red Dawn
Katchina is properly understood as a spirit being in western Pueblo cosmology and religious practices. Although this prophecy has garbled and confused imagery we can see how the coming of the Red Light was known to many North American Indians, but strangely unknown to Jewish and Christian traditions.

http://www.world-destiny.com/bluestar.html

Item #3

This red light shows the personal presence of our Creator, Michael. Our planetary record shows several individuals have visited with our Creator on his headquarters world in historical times. (The name for this world in the Urantia Papers is Salvington.) These include the prophet a) Isaiah, b) author of the Book of Enoch, c) Hatcinondon, a Seneca Indian Chief, and d) Betty Andreasson Luca. Refer to my paper

http://www.world-destiny.org/upvisitswithgod.htm

Betty had this to say:

"I'm in a place where it's all red. The atmosphere is all red, vibrating red... And their suits look red. Only their head things look blackish-red." Later, in "debriefing," Betty was asked if the redness was an effect from the horizon. This she denied, saying the atmosphere was red all over.

Author of the Book of Enoch had this to say:

And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tessellated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendor and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to you its splendor and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him . . .

The author of the Book of Enoch was at a loss for words to describe this heavenly wonder. His phrases tongues of fire, flames of fire, and great fire that stood before Him, were all intended to describe the Great Red Light that emanated from Him.

Item #4

Harold Sherman, psychic investigator and science fiction writer, included a description of this brilliant light in his fictional story, The Green Man and His Return. He described the light as white, instead of red.

Many people, through fear, are hiding in subways, in other dark recesses or in closets or basements of their homes.
These streamers have fused into a solid wall of luminosity which now seems to be advancing toward us, lighting up every object on earth.
It's just as though some mammoth searchlight is being turned on the world.
Looking up I can't see anything but Light! . . . Even the smallest things stand out, miles away.
And now ladies and gentlemen—there is Light everywhere! I can't describe my emotions. There just aren't any words to tell how you feel when this Light hits you. I want to pray; I want to scream; I want to run away. It's not real—and yet, it's happening!
Numerous suicides are now being reported. Humans all over England, and I dare say everywhere else where this Light has appeared, are flocking to the churches. There is no one asleep in the Eastern Hemisphere tonight.
I confess to a feeling of utter futility and helplessness. It seems as though this Light is searching out not only the dark and forbidding places of earth but the dark corners of men's minds. Most certainly it causes you to examine your own self and to wonder what fate may await . . ."
http://www.world-destiny.org/saskia4-3-06.htm

In his story Sherman described the light as growing in streamers from east to west, but we know that when Michael appears it will be in an instant, suddenly.

Matt 24:27 -- For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

We can perceive the psychic reaction and religious emotions we all will feel in the immediate presence of Michael.

Unfortunately, Sherman gave a description of Michael in human caricature, the Green Man. On the other hand Sherman emphasized the many angels that would attend the presence of Michael. Even now, those angels have appeared. Refer to my web site, where I give details of their current appearance.

http://www.world-destiny.com/skyob.html

Item #5

The children of Fatima were told about this Great Light. I did not understand the meaning of these remarks until I reviewed them in my new-found knowledge. Only now, in September 2011, do I understand what these remarks meant.

Jacinta Marto to her cousin Lucy dos Santos, Fatima, 1917:

"About the war that is coming. So many people are going to die, and almost all of them are going to hell! Many homes will be destroyed, and many priests will be killed. Look, I am going to heaven, and as for you, when you see the light which the Lady told us would come one night before the war, you run up there too."

Lucy wrote this message received from the Apparition about the Great Light:

"When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign God gives you that He is about to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, famine and persecutions against the Church and the Holy Father. "

http://www.world-destiny.com/firstsec.html

Items #6

In the description of the Maya Chilam Balam, their holy prophecy, are items which suggest this light also. Although those items can be understood as intellectual illumination, they also can be understood as a light that appears with the coming of Itzamna, their name for the Creator.

Then there shall be prophets, Lord. One shout away, one league away they come. You see the illumination which appears with the Cross.
It shall dawn in the north, in the west. Itzamna Kauil shall rise. Our lord is coming, men of the Itza. Our older brother is coming, men of Tantun.
Dawn in the north and in the west implies the Great Light which appears when Michael-Itzamna comes. The two prophets appear on the world stage when the Great Light appears. They will be remembered for their service-sacrifice on the Cross.

http://www.world-destiny.com/mayareva.html

When Michael visits our planet he will appear in this dazzling red color that will permeate the world. It will flood our hearts and our souls; only godless minds will not understand.

I have made no attempt here to include prophecy of the Hindu or other religions.

To be continued

Ernest
epmoyer
Forum Administrator

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 44

More Information on Solar Eclipse August 21,2017

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 pm

admin
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 27

Return to UNITED STATES - World Destiny