Christ Needs YOU!

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works ‘sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:18-21 KJV

Moderator: Rev. Dr. Red

Christ Needs YOU!

Unread postby Rev. Dr. Red » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am

People today seem to be confused about a "ministry". Especially a Christian-based one. Christ is being victimized and criminalized by world governments. Pres. Obama of U.S.A. as a senator even stated the "Sermon On The Mount" is a threat to national security. We need to combat this sick ideology. Whether or not you believe the "conspiracy" of the NWO, we have reached times where not one faith can say their respective end-times prophecies aren't playing out. Scriptures have been altered and twisted to suit a man-made agenda influenced by the Devil.

Needless to say, people today are being misguided in who Christ is and what is "acceptable" for "church".

It does not matter if you are a "punk", "metal-head", "nerd", "emo", or any other sub-culture. Liberal, Conservative, and all sub-cultures alike; Christ needs your help. He commanded us to to preach His word to the world. We are to come together as the family we are.

Discover Spiritual Truth with us here and SpiritualMessiahMinistries.org. Info on how to join the "movement" with the ministry is on the site. Here, get involved in the discussions. Post any questions for the ministry. Unlike what society propaganda is teaching you, Christ loves you. You are Christs brethren. All are welcome here.

Discover Spiritual Truth and join the movement. You are more important and powerful than you think.

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Rev. Dr. Red

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 2

Return to UNITED STATES - Spiritual Messiah Ministries