Happy Birthday Spiritual Messiah Ministries!

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works ‘sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:18-21 KJV

Moderator: Rev. Dr. Red

Happy Birthday Spiritual Messiah Ministries!

Unread postby Rev. Dr. Red » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Spiritual Messiah Ministries is 2yrs old today. These past two years were rough, but much was learned. Many wonderful people have been met all around the globe. Our family is growing.

We have spoken to people of all faiths and walks of life. Many have come to trust and have faith in Christ. These next few years may prove to be just as hard, if not harder, for a variety of reasons. But we are sure we can make it with faith in Christ and all of you. The more of us that come together, the easier life will be. The more faith we have the easier life will be.

We are truly a family. Happy Birthday Spiritual Messiah Ministries.
Rev. Dr. Red

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 2

Return to UNITED STATES - Spiritual Messiah Ministries