EXCLUSIVE to members of this forum

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works ‘sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:18-21 KJV

Moderator: Rev. Dr. Red

EXCLUSIVE to members of this forum

Unread postby Rev. Dr. Red » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

If anyone checks my ministries 'School Of Divinity' page, you will see we usually charge for our courses. BUT:

●Time is short. We are rapidly approaching a global tyranny and persecution of our people, especially those who are devout to Christ.
    ●Many remain blind.
    ●And the list goes on.

Simply put, we need Truth to spread.

Exclusive to members of this forum:

Starting July 23, 2013 and ending September 1, 2013 (unless otherwise stated), I will give all who are interested a crash-course in my ministries courses. FREE of charge to you.

Only stipulation(s): you will be ordained as a minister of Spiritual Messiah Ministries and must abide by our By-Laws and your nations laws. You will begin as a "Home Church". Tou must report to me atleast once a month of how you are progressing, any troubles you are having, etc. You are responsible for covering the cost printing and shipping the wallet-credential (credential is for legal purposes so you may verify you are legally ordained and therefore able to perform all ministerial services and ceremonies; any other legal documents required in your area/nation will be provided upon request).

IF you wish to begin your own ministry: I will supply you with a universal ordination and degree (upon completion of the course) through the association which i belong and recieved my original ordination through. Cost of crash-course is still free to you (if you apply within above alotted time). You're only cost will be printing/shipping of credential and degree. If you choose to go this route, you must agree to have your ministry join the Spiritual Truth Coalition and preach the unadulterated message of Truth. More information about the STC can be found on the ministries website.

To all those interested:
Send an email to SpiritualMessiahMinistries@gmail.com
Include in the Subject Line "Crash-Course"
Include the following in the body:

► Name
    ► Age
    ► State or Province/Country
    ► Mailing Address
    ► A link to your profile to this forum (machiventa.org) so we can verify your membership status for this exclusive offer.
    ► A brief explanation as to why you feel you wish to be ordained and spread the Message of Truth in Christ.
    ► Whether you wish to join my team at Spiritual Messiah Ministries or you wish to create your own ministry.

God Bless

Rev. Dr. Red

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 2

Return to UNITED STATES - Spiritual Messiah Ministries