Stephen Zabielski-Here Now “Triune Balance-Body-Mind-Spirit

And this which your eyes now behold, this small beginning of twelve commonplace men, shall multiply and grow until eventually the whole earth shall be filled with the praise of my Father.

Stephen Zabielski-Here Now “Triune Balance-Body-Mind-Spirit

Unread postby stevez606 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 am

Stephen Zabielski - Here Now “Triune Balance - Body-Mind-Spirit
Stephen Zabielski
Today I once again attempted to spend as many moments in the awareness of the Holy Instant, and while I did have some successes I am disappointed how little I remembered to do it. It is so easy to get lost sometimes for hours at time in one’s own thoughts. But what a relief it was when I did remember to return to the present moment and live once again a few moments in the awareness of all that is always going on around me in the here and now. I noticed today that when I move through my day it can often feel quite laborious. I feel like I am lugging myself from place to place. But when I enter the eternal now everything becomes easier and walking feels like a dance. It is really amazing and that makes me excited about tomorrow and achieving some more real life experiences partaking in the sacrament of the present moment. And I mean that literally. Just like receiving communion in church creates a stronger sense of God presence with me, when I return to living in the now I get the same sense of God’s presence. This is proven by the fact that I’ve noticed the first thoughts I have when returning to the present moment are ones of gratitude to God.

Stephen Zabielski

Image(1134.3) 103:5.51 Human happiness is achieved only when the ego desire of the self and the altruistic urge of the higher self (divine spirit) are co-ordinated and reconciled by the unified will of the integrating and supervising personality. The mind of evolutionary man is ever confronted with the intricate problem of refereeing the contest between the natural expansion of emotional impulses and the moral growth of unselfish urges predicated on spiritual insight — genuine religious reflection. _ The Urantia Book

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
stevez606

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 36

Return to Ambassador Pages