Attitude is Altitude - The Power of Graditude

And this which your eyes now behold, this small beginning of twelve commonplace men, shall multiply and grow until eventually the whole earth shall be filled with the praise of my Father.

Unread postby stevez606 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 am

[ flash ]

I have been writing about gratitude through counting blessings when this young man’s very apropos testimonial 5 minute video crosses my path. With a heart obviously full of love this man’s heartfelt witness to the power inherent in feeling blessed no matter how poor the hand life seems to have dealt you underscores brilliantly just how transformative gratitude can be. Without a doubt he is a true Master Counter of Life’s Blessings! Be prepared to be transformed!

Image"There truly exists within you a conspiracy of spiritual forces, a confederation of divine powers, whose exclusive purpose is to effect your final deliverance from material bondage and finite handicaps."

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
stevez606

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 36

Re: Attitude is Altitude - The Power of Graditude

Unread postby Joseph Earle » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 pm

This video brought a lot of thinking to my mind. This man has shown and proved his life of gratitude. After finding The Urantia a while ago and reading it my life has been going into this feeling of the great things lying ahead. I have my own personal health problems that I can say due to being grateful I am not letting hold my love back. I watched that video and started crying asking myself am I as grateful for life as I should be. Let us continue to keep things like this into consideration and become closer to our Father with the love he has for us at all time.
Joseph Earle

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 1

Return to Ambassador Pages