Urantia Websites World Wide LISTINGS & Preview PAGE 1

The Urantia Papers 1 to 196 Epochal Revelations Served up to this day and generation. My Father is no respecter of races or generations in that the word of truth is vouchsafed one age and withheld from another. Commit not the folly of calling that divine which is wholly human, and fail not to discern the words of truth which come not through the traditional oracles of supposed inspiration. And when the kingdom shall have come to its full fruition, be assured that the Father in heaven will not fail to visit you with an enlarged revelation of truth and an enhanced demonstration of righteousness, even as he has already bestowed upon this world him who became the prince of darkness , and then Adam, who was followed by Melchizedek, and in these days, the Son of Man. And so will my Father continue to manifest his mercy and show forth his love, even to this dark and evil world. So also will I, after my Father has invested me with all power and authority, continue to follow your fortunes and to guide in the affairs of the kingdom by the presence of my spirit, who shall shortly be poured out upon all flesh. Even though I shall thus be present with you in spirit, I also promise that I will sometime return to this world, where I have lived this life in the flesh and achieved the experience of simultaneously revealing God to man and leading man to God.

Urantia Websites World Wide LISTINGS & Preview PAGE 1

Unread postby Machiventa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Urantia Websites World Wide
PAGE 1 Websites 1 to 33
CLICK WEBSITE IMAGE TO LOAD THE WEBSITE - USE BROWSER BACK ARROW TO CONTINUE SEARCH - CLICK NEXT OR BACK TO VIEW LAST 33 WEBSITES OR NEXT 33 WEBSITES
Image ImageImage ImageImage

CLICK NEXT FOR NEXT 33 WEBSITE LISTINGS
Image ImageImage ImageImage
Machiventa
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 73

Return to The Urantia Papers - an enlarged revelation of TRUTH