OTT PROPHET

Luke 9: 49 - 51 talks about a Strange Preacher, a fellow that preached the gospel without sanction of the official or original teachers i.e.: the Apostles or the Master. He was so inspired by the gospel that he took it upon himself to go out and preach the good news. When John saw this he spoke with Jesus and wanted him censured but Jesus forbade such action, declaring that 'he that is not against us, is for us.' Thus I model myself after the Strange Preacher.

I want to teach the gospel as I see it, without the constraints of tradition. However, I should make clear, I'm not personally opposed to any tradition. Strange Preacher Ministries recognises that while we all walk different religious paths we are one spiritual family and so seek to promote that sense of spiritual family by offering a forum whereby we can share the spiritual riches of our respective traditions
View my complete profile

OTT PROPHET

Unread postby The Strange Preacher » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Image ImageImage ImageImage

OTT PROPHET

Friday, 14 June 2013
By The Strange Preacher
Friday, 14 June 2013
OTT PROPHET

Hearken well, you men of the earth! Never has there lived a more greedy and selfish generation! Never has one generation cursed the earth so much as you. Your filth chokes even the birds of heaven. The generations will eschew your name. You will be called the Plastic People! Your blind pursuit of riches has cheapened your existence so profoundly that you are a corrupt and twisted shadow of your possible glory, barely human and worse than an animal.

You, oh daughters of men, you shall not escape judgement! You paint your nails but neglect your souls! And how you hate to see the mirror that reflects your indolence, that casts a light upon your imperfections, that can reveal just how ugly you truly are on the inside! Your sisters languish in prison and yet you pass your time painting your nails and face. You are not women, you are painted birds that loves to beautify her cage. You are a tragedy, a whore that willingly trades the freedom of her sisters for a tin of paint and a bag!

But you brothers! How wicked is your heart?! You think you have power? A Dungeon Master is all you are! You rule a kingdom of blind slaves, whores and half human monsters! What have you achieved that you should be so proud? Future generations will spit on your grave. Your names will be a laughing stock, bywords for wickedness and corruption, curse words for selfishness, vileness and war-mongering. You think you will leave something for posterity?! Your cities will be turned to dust, be consumed whole, everything will be renamed. You have been an abomination. Your great work a despoliation! You are a rapist, a murderer and a thief! You will have no honour, no glory – only shame.

Great has been your wickedness, your corruption utterly putrefying. In your filthy hands the keys that would have freed you have long since corroded and turned to dust! Your death sentence was written by your own hand and in your own blood. From this death there is no return. We merely await the dissolution of your mortal self. You shall die in your own dungeon, having never tasted the light of true freedom!

Behold, a generation is coming after you; to heal the earth and restore her balance. Against them you will be powerless, for they are the children of Zion – the children of a higher and better world than you could ever imagine! They serve the One that holds the title to this world, One that was cheated, robbed, beaten, tortured and murdered by wicked and self-serving fellows that occupy the high seats your fathers once owned. And to show that you are the progeny of those wicked men you send your dogs to attack the spirit sons of the Holy One! Woe be upon you, Sons of Darkness! Living Truth cannot be killed. It may long be buried but it cannot remain hidden forever. Behold a light comes from which you cannot hide, in which your self-deceiving heart shall know truth.

Awake and arise, oh Children of Zion! The way of salvation has been opened! Have faith, arise and follow in the footsteps of the Stainless One, the Undefeated and he shall lead you to victory!

Please Join Me On

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The Strange Preacher
Forum Administrator

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 14

Return to IRELAND - The Strange Preacher