Political Sovereignty and True Representative Government

Luke 9: 49 - 51 talks about a Strange Preacher, a fellow that preached the gospel without sanction of the official or original teachers i.e.: the Apostles or the Master. He was so inspired by the gospel that he took it upon himself to go out and preach the good news. When John saw this he spoke with Jesus and wanted him censured but Jesus forbade such action, declaring that 'he that is not against us, is for us.' Thus I model myself after the Strange Preacher.

I want to teach the gospel as I see it, without the constraints of tradition. However, I should make clear, I'm not personally opposed to any tradition. Strange Preacher Ministries recognises that while we all walk different religious paths we are one spiritual family and so seek to promote that sense of spiritual family by offering a forum whereby we can share the spiritual riches of our respective traditions
View my complete profile

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Sun May 15, 2011 1:47 am

Please Use this Forum to create Topics to promote the truth postulates on true representative government found in the 5th epochal revelation of God to mankind.
My Political Work is at Citizens in Motion
The 10 Stages or Steps in the evolution of a True Form of Representative Government according to epochal revelations can be found here.
To hear Jesus speak on Political Sovereignty 2000 years ago click here: (Please note this file is 12mb and takes several minutes to load but its wisdom is well worth the wait.)
Thank You

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Re: Political Sovereignty and True Representative Government

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 am

The measure of the advance of society is directly determined by the degree to which public opinion can control personal behavior and state regulation through nonviolent expression. The really civilized government had arrived when public opinion was clothed with the powers of personal franchise. Popular elections may not always decide things rightly, but they represent the right way even to do a wrong thing. Evolution does not at once produce superlative perfection but rather comparative and advancing practical adjustment.

There are ten steps, or stages, to the evolution of a practical and efficient form of representative government, and these are:

Image1. Freedom of the person. Slavery, serfdom, and all forms of human bondage must disappear.
Image 2. Freedom of the mind. Unless a free people are educated -- taught to think intelligently and plan wisely -- freedom usually does more harm than good.
Image 3. The reign of law. Liberty can be enjoyed only when the will and whims of human rulers are replaced by legislative enactments in accordance with accepted fundamental law.
Image4. Freedom of speech. Representative government is unthinkable without freedom of all forms of expression for human aspirations and opinions.
5. Security of property. No government can long endure if it fails to provide for the right to enjoy personal property in some form. Man craves the right to use, control, bestow, sell, lease, and bequeath his personal property.
Image6. The right of petition. Representative government assumes the right of citizens to be heard. The privilege of petition is inherent in free citizenship.
Image7. The right to rule. It is not enough to be heard; the power of petition must progress to the actual management of the government.
Image8. Universal suffrage. Representative government presupposes an intelligent, efficient, and universal electorate. The character of such a government will ever be determined by the character and caliber of those who compose it. As civilization progresses, suffrage, while remaining universal for both sexes, will be effectively modified, regrouped, and otherwise differentiated.
Image9. Control of public servants. No civil government will be serviceable and effective unless the citizenry possess and use wise techniques of guiding and controlling officeholders and public servants.
Image10. Intelligent and trained representation. The survival of democracy is dependent on successful representative government; and that is conditioned upon the practice of electing to public offices only those individuals who are technically trained, intellectually competent, socially loyal, and morally fit. Only by such provisions can government of the people, by the people, and for the people be preserved.

________________________________WebImageSource_______________________________

ImageImageImageImage
The Ten Stages of a True Representative Government by the People, for the People and of the People can also be found HERE
ImageImageImageImage
My political postings and work as well as current world news can be found HERE
ImageImageImageImage
Click to hear Jesus speak on Political Sovereignty 2000 years ago.
ImageImageImageImage

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

World News Updates Daily

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Last bumped by Paul Kemp on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:59 pm.
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Return to IRELAND - The Strange Preacher