Crop Circles - Exploring the Mystery of their Creators

The Crop Circle phenomena show their intimate knowledge of our past history our symbolic languages, our religious strivings and evolution as well as an intimate knowledge of our cultures and races throughout the past 37,000 year history of mankind. They can and do form the living link between men and the higher orders of celestial intelligences assigned the watchcare of this world.

The parable method of teaching possesses the advantage of stimulating the memory of the truth taught when the same familiar scenes are subsequently encountered.

Crop Circles - Exploring the Mystery of their Creators

Unread postby Paul Kemp » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

UFOTV® Presents : Crop Circles Quest for Truth - HD Feature Film

UFOTV® Presents : UFOTV: Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles

The Universal Family

Other Worlds of Space

The Anchor of Time

Eternal Progression

Midwayers and ET's Making Contact
WHO ARE THE MYSTERY MAKERS OF THE CROP CIRCLES?

There is more going on in the affairs of this world than meets the outward-looking eye of our masses. One is that the Crop Circle formations (the ones not being formed by hired hands of disinformation advocates) now being imprinted in farmers fields throughout the world are a material manifestation of the two parables below and are pointing to the help we are presently receiving from our unseen human cousins the Secondary Planetary Midway Creatures who having presented a treasure hidden in a field, which a man discovered; are now the united mortal ministers of our world with permission from their immediate planetary supervisors to draw closer to their human cousins. These are the same beings who freed Peter the apostle of Christ from imprisonment and a sure and untimely death. They are at liberty to act only when the planetary destiny of the world would be lost because of the untimely death or disruption of the work of sincere seekers after truth, and servers of the Divine Plans for this world. These are also the invisible beings and helping hands who physically moved the stone from the tomb of Christ, frightening the Roman and Jewish guards to the point they abandoned their responsibilities to guard the tomb and fled in a panic when the stone moved away seemingly with the help of invisible hands. The material bodies of the midwayers are just outside the human range of vision. Those who's spiritual eyes are open can see even those things which are invisible.

Two Parables

151:4.4 "The kingdom of heaven is also like a treasure hidden in a field, which a man discovered. In his joy he went forth to sell all he had that he might have the money to buy the field."

151:4.5 "The kingdom of heaven is also like a merchant seeking goodly pearls; and having found one pearl of great price, he went out and sold everything he possessed that he might be able to buy the extraordinary pearl."

About the Parable method of Teaching

151:3.5 3. In teaching the apostles the value of parables, Jesus called attention to the following points:

151:3.6 The parable provides for a simultaneous appeal to vastly different levels of mind and spirit. The parable stimulates the imagination, challenges the discrimination, and provokes critical thinking; it promotes sympathy without arousing antagonism.

151:3.7 The parable proceeds from the things which are known to the discernment of the unknown. The parable utilizes the material and natural as a means of introducing the spiritual and the supermaterial.

151:3.8 Parables favor the making of impartial moral decisions. The parable evades much prejudice and puts new truth gracefully into the mind and does all this with the arousal of a minimum of the self-defense of personal resentment.

151:3.9 To reject the truth contained in parabolical analogy requires conscious intellectual action which is directly in contempt of one's honest judgment and fair decision. The parable conduces to the forcing of thought through the sense of hearing.

151:3.10 The use of the parable form of teaching enables the teacher to present new and even startling truths while at the same time he largely avoids all controversy and outward clashing with tradition and established authority.

151:3.11 The parable also possesses the advantage of stimulating the memory of the truth taught when the same familiar scenes are subsequently encountered.

157:6.12 "And now can your faith comprehend the truth of these declarations in the face of my warning you that the Son of Man will not meet the expectations of your fathers as they conceived the Messiah? My kingdom is not of this world. Can you believe the truth about me in the face of the fact that, though the foxes have holes and the birds of heaven have nests, I have not where to lay my head?"

157:6.13 "Nevertheless, I tell you that the Father and I are one. He who has seen me has seen the Father. My Father is working with me in all these things, and he will never leave me alone in my mission, even as I will never forsake you when you presently go forth to proclaim this gospel throughout the world.

151:3.12 In this way Jesus sought to acquaint his followers with many of the reasons underlying his practice of increasingly using parables in his public teaching.

This description below from our epochal revelation explains the energy protocols used to create a greater awareness of not only their presence here among us on earth but also the planetary work of their assignment. Let us not forget the greater work of these human cousins is the Life and Teachings of Jesus.

The following is the method they employ to create the Crop Circles allowing the angelic orders who have custody of the world's combined mid-mind development to directly communicate with men.

38:9.9 The gap between the material and spiritual worlds is perfectly bridged by the serial association of mortal man, secondary midwayer, primary midwayer, morontia cherubim, mid-phase cherubim, and seraphim. In the personal experience of an individual mortal these diverse levels are undoubtedly more or less unified and made personally meaningful by the unobserved and mysterious operations of the divine Thought Adjuster.

The method they use to organize force energy from cosmic mind to physical expression as demonstrated in the Crop Circle formations is explained in the association of our unseen helpers as follows. These writings are in reality the Greater Works of these Circle Makers.

38:9.6 Primary midwayers are energized intellectually and spiritually by the angelic technique and are uniform in intellectual status. The seven adjutant mind-spirits make no contact with them; and only the sixth and the seventh, the spirit of worship and the spirit of wisdom, are able to minister to the secondary group.

38:9.7 Secondary midwayers are physically energized by the Adamic technique, spiritually encircuited by the seraphic, and intellectually endowed with the morontia transition type of mind. They are divided into four physical types, seven orders spiritually, and twelve levels of intellectual response to the joint ministry of the last two adjutant spirits and the morontia mind. These diversities determine their differential of activity and of planetary assignment.

38:9.8 Primary midwayers resemble angels more than mortals; the secondary orders are much more like human beings. Each renders invaluable assistance to the other in the execution of their manifold planetary assignments. The primary ministers can achieve liaison co-operation with both morontia- and spirit-energy controllers and mind circuiters. The secondary group can establish working connections only with the physical controllers and the material-circuit manipulators. But since each order of midwayer can establish perfect synchrony of contact with the other, either group is thereby able to achieve practical utilization of the entire energy gamut extending from the gross physical power of the material worlds up through the transition phases of universe energies to the higher spirit-reality forces of the celestial realms.

The Crop Circle phenomena show their intimate knowledge of our past history our symbolic languages, our religious strivings and evolution as well as an intimate knowledge of our cultures and races throughout the past 37,000 year history of mankind. They can and do form the living link between men and the higher orders of celestial intelligences assigned the watchcare of this world. Presently there are 1700 men and women living in the world today that are being trained in the deep subconscious and superconscious realms of the human mind, (the mid-mind or human soul) by these unseen friends and planetary servers. Over 5,000 others are being prepared to receive this deep subconscious training. The Divine Plan is to train 144,000 human minds to communicate with our immediate Planetary Spiritual Supervisors.

Explained in this Work

Those men and women who are receiving this mind training are the Reserve Corps of the Destiny Guardians of this world and many are in high political offices around the world, as well as all other realms of the human organization of our planetary destiny. Some are conscious of this activity in the superconscious realm of the human mind and others are not. All are God Seeking and Servers of the Divine Plan. Crop Circle formations indicate a change in the spiritual dispensation of our world and indicate a new age of mankind These creatures who are our human cousins now have authority to make themselves better known to mankind, even as the spacecraft visible in our sky's indicate the authority of other worlds of space to invite earth into the Galactic Federation of Light Forces, and to achieve contact with living associates and representatives from this world.

Planetary Midway Creatures

Part IV: The Life and Teachings of Jesus: Papers 121-196

121:8.12 Acknowledgment: In carrying out my commission to restate the teachings and retell the doings of Jesus of Nazareth, I have drawn freely upon all sources of record and planetary information. My ruling motive has been to prepare a record which will not only be enlightening to the generation of men now living, but which may also be helpful to all future generations. From the vast store of information made available to me, I have chosen that which is best suited to the accomplishment of this purpose. As far as possible I have derived my information from purely human sources. Only when such sources failed, have I resorted to those records which are superhuman. When ideas and concepts of Jesus' life and teachings have been acceptably expressed by a human mind, I invariably gave preference to such apparently human thought patterns. Although I have sought to adjust the verbal expression the better to conform to our concept of the real meaning and the true import of the Master's life and teachings, as far as possible, I have adhered to the actual human concept and thought pattern in all my narratives. I well know that those concepts which have had origin in the human mind will prove more acceptable and helpful to all other human minds. When unable to find the necessary concepts in the human records or in human expressions, I have next resorted to the memory resources of my own order of earth creatures, the midwayers. And when that secondary source of information proved inadequate, I have unhesitatingly resorted to the superplanetary sources of information.

121:8.13 The memoranda which I have collected, and from which I have prepared this narrative of the life and teachings of Jesus -- aside from the memory of the record of the Apostle Andrew -- embrace thought gems and superior concepts of Jesus' teachings assembled from more than two thousand human beings who have lived on earth from the days of Jesus down to the time of the inditing of these revelations, more correctly restatements. The revelatory permission has been utilized only when the human record and human concepts failed to supply an adequate thought pattern. My revelatory commission forbade me to resort to extrahuman sources of either information or expression until such a time as I could testify that I had failed in my efforts to find the required conceptual expression in purely human sources.

121:8.14 While I, with the collaboration of my eleven associate fellow midwayers and under the supervision of the Melchizedek of record, have portrayed this narrative in accordance with my concept of its effective arrangement and in response to my choice of immediate expression, nevertheless, the majority of the ideas and even some of the effective expressions which I have thus utilized had their origin in the minds of the men of many races who have lived on earth during the intervening generations, right on down to those who are still alive at the time of this undertaking. In many ways I have served more as a collector and editor than as an original narrator. I have unhesitatingly appropriated those ideas and concepts, preferably human, which would enable me to create the most effective portraiture of Jesus' life, and which would qualify me to restate his matchless teachings in the most strikingly helpful and universally uplifting phraseology. In behalf of the Brotherhood of the United Midwayers of Urantia, I most gratefully acknowledge our indebtedness to all sources of record and concept which have been hereinafter utilized in the further elaboration of our restatement of Jesus' life on earth.

Image ImageImage ImageImage

48:7.23 21. The high mission of any art is, by its illusions, to foreshadow a higher universe reality, to crystallize the emotions of time into the thought of eternity.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Join the discussion:
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you haven't registered yet, click here to register. (It's quick, easy and free. And we won't give your email address to anyone.)

Last bumped by Paul Kemp on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am.
Paul Kemp
Site Admin

Are you a student of the Urantia Book?: Yes, I am a reader of the Uranta Book.
Urantia Book Study Poll: 29

Return to Crop Circles - Exploring the Mystery of their Creators